Associate Professor in Education at the UCL Institute of Education (Department of Learning and Leadership). PhD, SFHEA
Christine is an Associate Professor in Education at UCL Institute of Education, London. She is a departmental Inclusion Lead and the Faculty Lead on the BME Awarding Gap. She has taught in a number of schools, colleges and in the higher education sector for over 20 years. Christine has supported schools and has undertaken consultancies nationally and internationally. Christine is the co-convenor of the BELMAS Race and Leadership Research Interest Group.
Become an Institute Member
- Access to our Monthly Newsletter
- Online access to our “Equity in Education & Society” journal (SAGE)
- Invitation to our annual Fellows’ Roundtable (Available only to members)
- 7.5% discounted rate at our “Equity in Education & Society” conferences
- 5% discounted rate on any of our training programmes and/or workshops
Institute for Educational & Social Equity provides consultancy services on anti-racism and other inclusion, diversity and equity issues. Our USP is that our approach combines research with practice. Our services are built on three pillars: research, capacity development and institutional support.
Office Address: 3M Buckley Innovation Centre Firth St, Huddersfield, HD1 3BD. Tel: 44-01484505670
Company number: 12718201
Registered Company Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N17GU
UK Register of Learning Providers Number: 10092202