Associate Professor in Human Resources and Organisational Behaviour at the University of Greenwich. PhD, FHEA, MICPD
Kenisha obtained her PhD at Royal Holloway, University of London. Her doctoral thesis examined the topic of equality, diversity and inclusion in the London Metropolitan Police Service. Kenisha also conducts research on the experiences of black and minority ethnic (BME) staff and students in UK higher education institutions. Kenisha is engaged in various collaborative research projects on subjects of equality, diversity and inclusion, intersectionality, and cross-cultural management.
Become an Institute Member
- Access to our Monthly Newsletter
- Online access to our “Equity in Education & Society” journal (SAGE)
- Invitation to our annual Fellows’ Roundtable (Available only to members)
- 7.5% discounted rate at our “Equity in Education & Society” conferences
- 5% discounted rate on any of our training programmes and/or workshops
Institute for Educational & Social Equity provides consultancy services on anti-racism and other inclusion, diversity and equity issues. Our USP is that our approach combines research with practice. Our services are built on three pillars: research, capacity development and institutional support.
Office Address: 3M Buckley Innovation Centre Firth St, Huddersfield, HD1 3BD. Tel: 44-01484505670
Company number: 12718201
Registered Company Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N17GU
UK Register of Learning Providers Number: 10092202