Do you want to ensure that the curriculum you deliver addresses equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) and provides inclusive teaching and learning opportunities for all students?
Institute for Educational & Social Equity has developed the Inclusive Curriculum Framework Inventory (ICFI) to evaluate the degree to which inclusivity is embedded in a curriculum.
The ICFI incorporates the core principles of the Inclusive Curriculum Framework (ICF):
- Create an accessible curriculum
- Enable students to see themselves reflected in the curriculum
- Equip students with the skills to positively contribute to and work in a global and diverse environment.
Let us support you in embedding EDI in the curriculum:
Developed from research and consultation with:
The ICFI is suitable for use in various educational contexts
Images from Freepik.com
Become an Institute Member
- Access to our Monthly Newsletter
- Online access to our “Equity in Education & Society” journal (SAGE)
- Invitation to our annual Fellows’ Roundtable (Available only to members)
- 7.5% discounted rate at our “Equity in Education & Society” conferences
- 5% discounted rate on any of our training programmes and/or workshops
Institute for Educational & Social Equity provides consultancy services on anti-racism and other inclusion, diversity and equity issues. Our USP is that our approach combines research with practice. Our services are built on three pillars: research, capacity development and institutional support.
Office Address: 3M Buckley Innovation Centre Firth St, Huddersfield, HD1 3BD. Tel: 44-01484505670
Company number: 12718201
Registered Company Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N17GU
UK Register of Learning Providers Number: 10092202