An online public seminar titled Racism and antisemitism: is racism black and white?
Thank you to all colleagues that attended and engaged with the session. You can watch the recording below.
Thursday 4th May 2023
16:30 to 17:30 BST
Online Zoom event
Penny Rabiger, PhD Researcher & Education Consultant
Dr Christine Callender, Associate Professor, University College London
Dr Anna Carlile, Head of School, Goldsmiths, University of London
Become an Institute Member
- Access to our Monthly Newsletter
- Online access to our “Equity in Education & Society” journal (SAGE)
- Invitation to our annual Fellows’ Roundtable (Available only to members)
- 7.5% discounted rate at our “Equity in Education & Society” conferences
- 5% discounted rate on any of our training programmes and/or workshops
Institute for Educational & Social Equity provides consultancy services on anti-racism and other inclusion, diversity and equity issues. Our USP is that our approach combines research with practice. Our services are built on three pillars: research, capacity development and institutional support.
Office Address: 3M Buckley Innovation Centre Firth St, Huddersfield, HD1 3BD. Tel: 44-01484505670
Company number: 12718201
Registered Company Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N17GU
UK Register of Learning Providers Number: 10092202