Our Three Pillars
Research, Capacity Development and Institutional Support.
Let us support you in embedding Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) into your organisation through one or more of our services: Research, Institutional-support, Capacity-development.
Our Unique Selling Proposition (USP):
Our work is grounded in research and is underpinned by case studies of practice within and outside the education sector.
Our three pillars and what we offer:
- research development training in Action Research
- undertake research on behalf of institutions and organisations
- ethical review (and approval) for independent researchers
- EDI policy audits and reviews (e.g.: HR policies, student facing policies, etc)
- EDI impact assessments
- EDI Strategy development
- EDI and Anti-racism Action Planning
- Curriculum audits and advice
- Accredited CPD – the ‘Equity, Inclusion & Organisational Diversity’ programme [Inclusive Curriculum Leadership]
- Seminars/ workshops on Anti-racist Pedagogy, Unconscious Bias in Teaching & Learning, Cultural Competence, the Inclusive Curriculum, etc
- Conference keynotes and seminar inputs
- Anti-racism and Inclusive Curriculum coaching for leaders
Institute for Educational & Social Equity provides consultancy services on anti-racism and other inclusion, diversity and equity issues. Our USP is that our approach combines research with practice. Our services are built on three pillars: research, capacity development and institutional support.
Company number: 12718201
Company address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N17GU