Yvette leads on Research and Insight for the British Council’s Schools Team. Yvette has worked for Local Authorities as a School Improvement Adviser and led the programme for Early Career Teachers in Oxfordshire. Yvette is the Executive Chair of the UK Forum for International Education and Training (UKFIET) and a member of the Economic and Social Research Council’s Education Advisory Group. She contributes to resources development at the Institute of Climate and Social Action at the University of Winchester. Yvette is a Magistrate and Presiding Justice for Thames Valley. In 2016 she received a Queens Award for her voluntary work as a Trustee of the Oxford Community Soup Kitchen.
Become an Institute Member
- Access to our Monthly Newsletter
- Online access to our “Equity in Education & Society” journal (SAGE)
- Invitation to our annual Fellows’ Roundtable (Available only to members)
- 7.5% discounted rate at our “Equity in Education & Society” conferences
- 5% discounted rate on any of our training programmes and/or workshops
Institute for Educational & Social Equity provides consultancy services on anti-racism and other inclusion, diversity and equity issues. Our USP is that our approach combines research with practice. Our services are built on three pillars: research, capacity development and institutional support.
Office Address: 3M Buckley Innovation Centre Firth St, Huddersfield, HD1 3BD. Tel: 44-01484505670
Company number: 12718201
Registered Company Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N17GU
UK Register of Learning Providers Number: 10092202