Annual Conference 2023
Thanks to the presenters and attendees for creating an impactful conference. The event was held on Thursday 29th June 2023 at London South Bank University.
Annual EDI Lecture 2023 with Holly Morgan
This event was held online on Thursday 23rd February 2023.
Racism and Antisemitism: Is Racism Black and White?
An online public seminar held on Thursday 4th May 2023.
Annual Conference 2022
Thanks to the presenters and attendees for creating an impactful conference.
Annual Conference 2021
This event was held online and was recorded.
Become an Institute Member
- Access to our Monthly Newsletter
- Online access to our “Equity in Education & Society” journal (SAGE)
- Invitation to our annual Fellows’ Roundtable (Available only to members)
- 7.5% discounted rate at our “Equity in Education & Society” conferences
- 5% discounted rate on any of our training programmes and/or workshops
Institute for Educational & Social Equity provides consultancy services on anti-racism and other inclusion, diversity and equity issues. Our USP is that our approach combines research with practice. Our services are built on three pillars: research, capacity development and institutional support.
Office Address: 3M Buckley Innovation Centre Firth St, Huddersfield, HD1 3BD. Tel: 44-01484505670
Company number: 12718201
Registered Company Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N17GU
UK Register of Learning Providers Number: 10092202